Achieving Women's Equality: South Australia's Women's Policy
Women and girls in South Australia will be able to fully participate in and share the benefits of living in South Australia.
A report on the progress made under Achieving Women's Equality: South Australia's Women's Policy is due late 2017.
- All individuals, women or men, are equally entitled to participate in and benefit from living in South Australia.
- Equality, diversity and social inclusion are valued by all South Australians.
- Vulnerable groups of women need targeted support to access services and participate fully in our community.
- Strong partnerships with non-government organisations, business and community are critical to achieve gender equality.
- Measuring and reporting on progress is fundamental to achieving gender equality.
For the purposes of this document the terms Aboriginal community and Aboriginal people are inclusive of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.