Premier's Council for Women
- Words into Action: A practical guide to achieve gender equity in your workplace and improve your company's performance (online publication) - This guide sets out Five Key Principles (with supporting actions) for businesses to achieve equal representation of women in senior leadership roles in the workplace. The guide is aimed at boards and executive management who realise the need to address gender equity in their business and are seeking guidance on how to execute practical actions to achieve a more dynamic and progressive workplace.
Matters to Women in South Australia
(PDF 591.0 KB) PCW thanks the 1,396 people who responded to the What Matters to Women in South Australia survey in May-June 2014. Based on the number of responses received, the top five issues identified were violence against women; employment and work; health and wellbeing; economic disadvantage and financial security; and education and training.
- Thinking about a Better Future April 2011 (DOC 156.5 KB) PCW undertook consultation with women in South Australia during 2010. This report provides a summary of the consultations, and how it informed the PCW workplan 2011-2013.
- Working Women in South Australia: Progress, Prospects and Challenges February 2009 (PDF 977.0 KB)
Report by Prof Barbara Pocock on trends in women's employment in South Australia over the last twenty years.
- South Australian Government review of the Assisted Reproductive Treatment Act 2016
- Senate Finance and Public Administration References Committee inquiry into Domestic Violence and Gender Inequality 2016
- Senate Committees on Economics: Economic security of women on retirement October 2015
- South Australian Government's Social Development Committee inquiry into domestic violence February 2015
- South Australian Government's Transforming Health November 2014
- Senate Committee: Finance and Public Administration Domestic Violence in Australia July 2014 (PDF 430.9 KB)
- South Australian Government's Women's Health Service Model of Care September 2013 (PDF 226.7 KB)
- South Australian Government Draft Strategy for Safeguarding Older People July 2013 (PDF 379.4 KB)
- South Australian Government Disability Justice Plan July 2013 (PDF 383.8 KB)
- Australian Government Paid Parental Leave Scheme Review May 2013 (PDF 214.8 KB)
- South Australian Government Public Health Plan Consultation March 2013 (PDF 225.5 KB)
- South Australian Premier's Science and Industry Council - Science, Research and Industry Innovation Strategy for South Australia January 2013 (PDF 407.7 KB)
- South Australian Government Legislation Reform – Discussion Paper No. 5 New Child Development Legislation September 2012 (DOC 1.3 MB)
- Australian Law Reform Commission Issues Paper: Grey Areas – Age Barriers to Work in Commonwealth Laws June 2012 (DOC 311.5 KB)
- Multicultural SA Taskforce on Religious Diversity July 2011 (DOC 208.5 KB)
- South Australian Social Inclusion Board Discussion Paper: Activating Citizenship – A social inclusion approach for disability in South Australia October 2010 (DOC 359.0 KB)
- Skills for All Review 2010 (PDF 92.2 KB)
- National Women's Health Policy November 2009 (PDF 854.9 KB)
- Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999 October 2009 (PDF 75.1 KB)
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Employment and Workplace Relations Inquiry in pay equity and associated issues related to increasing female participation in the workforce August 2008 (DOC 39.0 KB)
- Department of Senate Senate Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee on the review of the Sex Discrimination Act (1984) July 2008 (DOC 31.0 KB)